Elite Girls Basketball 2020 Exposure Events
For the past 7 years EGB Exposure events have set the standard for West Coast girls grassroots exposure showcases, camps and youth tournaments as well as live-period individual showcases. Now days we have so many new event operators and "Hyped up Elite Circuits" promising the best "this and that" when it comes to high level competitive basketball competition and exposure. We are proud to have a positive track-record of providing highly competitive exposure events that delivers.
Our individual exposure events during the NCAA live periods have attracted schools from just about every major D1 conference and have attracted every major media/scouting outlets like EGB Hoops Report, Insider Exposure, NYG Hoops, Carolina Girls Hoops, ESPN Hoopgurlz, CGBR, ASGR, BallnPrep Hoops, Prospects Nation and many more. Our events also attracks McDonald's All-American Game voters and USAB scouts. Our events Video-highlight coverage is the best in the business with having the Nation's #1 Media brand BALLISLIFE, BALLISLIFE Women's, Overtime, Beach City Hoops and many more in attendance regularly.
We are just about finished with a major partnership deal with one of the nation's top company's that will live-stream (and make available for replay) ALL games for our upcoming events. This allows college coaches and scouts coast to coast to watch ALL of our non-live period events.
* Every person must wear a face-mask or covering in order to enter the facility including players who can remove their masks while playing in their games.
* Temperature checks will be performed on ALL persons entering the facility. Persons showing temperatures 100 degrees or higher will not be permitted in the facility.
* All players will be required to wash their hands before and after the games they play in.
* Hand sanitizer will be available to all persons at the facility.
* Parents/Family Members will be required to fill-out and sign Covid-19 spectator waiver forms informing them of the risk of Covid-19 and attesting that they have not had the disease or have exhibited any symptoms recently.
* Spectator areas and team benches will be disinfected after each game played. Balls will be disinfected before and after every game.